Junebug&Company proudly presents an assortment of bar soaps for your washing enjoyment!
- Guaranteed to make your morning 20% more caffeinated, our Seattle Sunshine is a tantalizing blend of aromatic cold brew, exfoliating espresso grounds, and the distilled joy of good morning coffee.
- What's the smell of a hipster after it rains? Our Portland Petrichor is a sweet and earthy blend of patchouli, Hungarian lavender, and orange peel. We can't confirm reports of it causing spontaneous flannel sweaters or increased desire for lumberjacking.
- Sweet, creamy, homey, and boozy, with a breath of spice and a whiff of evergreen, Mari Lwyd is just the scent you need for a long night of wassailing and a long day of sleeping it off.
- The night is dark, and the way is long, but our Foxtale Charm will see you through. Sweet and bitter on the nose, crisp and astringent on the tail, with notes of chocolate, mint, spruce, jasmine, and bitter.
- We don't know what a pomander is even for, but our Mystic Pomander is the spicy, citrusy, sharp-and-sweet fragrance of late Autumn you've been waiting for. A blend of sweet orange, clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- The leftward road can lead to places not of our Earth, and our Withershins can guide you there - a rich and sumptuous blend of roasted pumpkin, warm buttered rum, and subtle wood smoke.
Our bar soaps are made with oils of coconut (cocos nucifera), olive (olea europaea), and avocado (persea gratissima), water, sodium hydroxide, kaolin clay, fragrance.