A dose of activated charcoal gives these sensational soaps their striking color, and makes them excellent for deep cleansing and removing oil and makeup.
- (101) Seattle Sunshine. Espresso, summer fruit, cream.
- (102) Portland Petrichor. Patchouli and Hungarian lavender, lemon, bitter orange.
- (203) Withershins. Pumpkin, brown sugar, cream, smoke, spice.
- (323) Pwca. Tart cherry, grains of paradise, vanilla bean, orange blossom, vetiver.
- Foxtale Charm. Fir needles, rum, dark chocolate, wintergreen, wood smoke.
- Calennig. Sweet orange, incense, nutmeg, champak, sandalwood.
- Red Wassail. Cranberry, sour apple, lemon, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, thyme.
- Candlemas. Frankincense, myrrh, cinnamon, sandalwood, peppercorns, orange peel, pine pitch.
Our charcoal bar soaps are made with oils of coconut (cocos nucifera), olive (olea europaea), and avocado (persea gratissima), water, sodium hydroxide, activated charcoal, kaolin clay, fragrance.